Monday, April 18, 2011

Frugal Housing PS

So, this morning, I saw a minor problem with this post which was completely finished (Blogger likes to insert extra line spaces). I went to correct it, and tried to undo a change. Blogger's software decided I apparently was undoing all the way back to before I started on the post several days ago, deleting my entire post and autosaving immediately.

So, tonight's advice is: Don't do your original writing in Blogger...

And a promise to rewrite this post when I have time, which was an addition to my earlier posts on frugal housing, focusing on realtors...

1 comment:

Portia said...

I think Blogger is possessed! Most times, no problem, but other times I can't get the damned post out no matter what I do! After trying for a couple hours it's F it! I've already forgotten what I was going to say!